Strategic counselling in the area of PR
We create complex communication programs by virtue of specific needs, goals and budgets for each of our clients. In these programmes, we specifically address relevant targeted groups and we use communication tools tailored to everyone’s demands.
When you need to tell something to journalists, employees, business
partners or the public, we know how to do it. Of course, we do not stop at the consulting role. We are able to successfully carry out our projects and we submit the result to you. Creative thinking, understanding human behaviour, persistence and care – these are our tools for your service.
Public affairs and lobbying
We try to provide you with contact and communication with representatives in the public domain, political parties, governmental and non-governmental organizations, regional governments, interest groups and associations or local communities.
The services in this area include the following
- concepts and implementation of targeted events (informal conversations, political salons, round tables, parliamentary hearings, workshops, and conferences)
- providing contacts to political authorities
- creation of databases for designated themed areas
- political communication and counselling
- concepts of political dialogue
Communication and image creation
Crisis communication is an inseparable part of public relations activities. The task of crisis communication is to form an immediate reaction to negative aspects, which are harmful to the client’s interests and which could thus create a negative image of the company in the eyes of the targeted groups.
Competitors attacking the interests of the company, unpredictable situations thanks to force majeure, as well as inappropriate behaviour of the company in the market, are the most frequent causes of crisis communication. It is very important to react to these and to many other situations. Thus crisis communication is a tool to handle or to deflect attack and, at the same time, requires protagonists to be really experienced in the media market. The services of our PR agency are essential in order to handle crises in an effective way.
For crisis communication we perform the following:
- we define a potential crisis issue and we propose a solution
- we provide people, who are directly involved with the issue, and training
- we create a small crisis team inside the company for given situations
- we set tasks for the crisis team
In case of solving a direct crisis communication, we provide the following:
- we provide analyses of the reasons causing the crisis communication
- communication scenarios and plans
- representation of the client in the media
- complete media monitoring
- adequate reaction to media outputs
Media relations – how to keep the media on one’s side ?
Today, the information media enormously affect the fact whether a company is well known in the public domain and what people think about the company. The media are an important element in creating relations with external and internal targeted groups and in building up goodwill for the company. That is why it is essential to know how to communicate with the media in an effective way in order to make each such interaction generate the greatest benefit for your company. The goal of media preparation is to increase preparedness at meetings with journalists and thus enhance the effectiveness of using the media for relevant company advertising. Training and practice are mainly designed for members of the management whose role it is, in addition to others, to represent the company in the public domain. Practice is always adjusted to the ambit of the media and the issues concerned which are relevant for the participants of the practice or training.
Media training is usually divided into two parts – in the first part, the participants are informed, in an interactive way, how the media generally function, what the most frequently used tricks used by journalists are, or how to handle specific communication situations. The second part of the practice is focused on the possibility of testing the acquired information in real conditions in front of the camera with an experienced journalist.
The most often used tools of media relations are the following:
- processing press news
- preparation of editorial materials or background to issues
- ensuring conversations, comments, quotes regarding the given issues
- organizing press conferences and breakfasts with journalists
- performance of so-called press trips – out-going events including active presentations
- organizing informal events for journalists
Without knowledgeable basic information, it is impossible to communicate regarding the issue at hand. That is why our clients use the possibility of retrospective analysis of media coverage of the issue/field/competitors as well as up-to-date coverage of reactions to new activities. Electronic monitoring brings us an integrated view of media activities of the monitored subject. Electronic monitoring includes monitoring press and electronic media, radio and television. Information is continuously evaluated and the output is a brief description of the latest situation and proposals for successful activities or implementation of appropriate measures.
Media monitoring includes:
- Basic electronic monitoring of media (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Media analysis
A well-prepared programme, interesting guests or unconventional forms of presentation help to attain the desired awareness, and the conviction to attain the goal which has been set.
We provide social, business and many other activities for our clients such as:
- conferences- seminars
- team building
- private previews/viewings
- sport days
- training sessions
For specific activities we can provide the following:
- selection of targeted groups
- cooperation in creating a theme
- creating scenarios and providing programmes
- preparation and distribution of invitations, checking participation
- technical and organizational coverage of the whole event
- subsequent provision of publicity
- tracking results and evaluations
Other advertising spaces